Vibram FiveFinger KomodoSport
Geared more for the hardcore athlete, the Komodosport takes all the best features of the Sprint, Bikila, and Trek/Treksport models and rolls them all into one beefed up package. A new, aggressive tread (Similar to the Bikila’s, but on steroids), heavier strap, the addition of a padded heel cup, and a removable seamless footbed help take the beating of your heaviest workouts.
What These FiveFingers Will Help You Do
The Komodosports are built with the athlete in mind. But, if you’re looking for an incredibly comfortable daily wear shoe, you probably won’t beat these.
People Who Should Buy the Vibram FiveFinger Komodosport
You Shouldn’t Buy these FiveFingers if…
- As with most models of FiveFingers, Komodosports don’t have enough lug on the tread if you plan on heavy hiking.
- If you’re looking for a pair of FiveFingers that “blend in”, these probably aren’t the way to go. The aggressive design and brighter colors really stand out.
- You want a lighter-weight shoe. With the addition of the removable footbed, beefier strap, and somewhat thicker sole, these are one of the heaviest pairs of FiveFingers.
- Stretch nylon/mesh upper
- 4mm Vibram rubber sole
- 3mm Polyurethane removable insole
- EVA arch to reduce weight
You May Also Be Interested In These Models
The Komodosports are fairly similar to the KSO’s. Additionally, if you are interested in the Komodosports, you might also be interested in:
- Bikila LS
Want more information? Check out this detailed Komodosport Review.